Find the best What Is .net deals and information today. You can compare What Is .net deals and also find information about What Is .net today as well.
You are here today because of your search for - What Is .net – We know finding the best information about What Is .net can be hard. All you need to do is scroll down and you will be able to find all the information & deals you are looking for today for What Is .net.
You can find the best price for What Is .net below today. We have a put together a selection of the best What Is .net products below. We have access to over 15 million products from thousands of online merchants. Find the best price for What Is .net today. Please ensure that you take a look at the products and services listed to find the best What Is .net products today.
With enterprise business solutions on high demand, the companies are leaving no stone unturned. New ideas are sought and then means are devised to make them feasible. The tools and technological spruce had helped in making the dreams come true. The latest and most useful technology emerged in recent times is the .NET technology which is used by developers for delivering robust solutions for products and services conceived.
.NET technology is new generation technology that helps in creating applications which engages an audience. The versatility of the technology has been the foremost factor that allows its widespread use. The .NET software is from Microsoft, the titanic giant in the IT industry. Microsoft launched this technology stating it as an advanced new platform built on highly developed protocols with tools that help in faster and better communication and computing. software development company using this technology to make information and data available on any device at any time and something that can be accessed at any time. This technology is used to develop both desktop applications and web-based solutions.
ASP.NET is a compressed coding means it saves time in coding. You need not to repeat coding every time. Therefore it reduces the amount of codes required to build a large application. Your application are safe and secure with built in Window authentication and pre-application configuration. It provides better performance by taking advantage of early binding, just-in-time compilation, native optimization, and caching services right out of the box.
Visual Studio provides WYSIWYG editing, drag-and-drop server controls, and automatic deployment for better performance. ASP.NET provides simplicity as it makes easy to perform common tasks, from simple form submission and client authentication to deployment and site configuration. ASP.NET pages are easy to maintain and write because source code and HTML are together. Also the source code is executed on the server. This provides a lot of power and flexibility to the web pages.
Another advantage is in Direct Support for Security. Producing an application that occupies on a local machine and uses local resources is simple. In this case, security is not an issue as all the supplies are available and can be accessed locally. Think carefully about an application that obtains data on a remote machine or has to execute a privileged task on behalf of a no privileged user. In this example, security is much more significant as the application is opening data from a remote machine.
With .NET, the Framework allows the developer and the system administrator to itemize method level security. It uses industry-standard procedures such as TCP/IP, XML, SOAP and HTTP to simplify distributed application communications. This make distributed computing more secure because .NET developers collaborate with network security devices rather of working around their security restrictions.
.NET Framework what is it good for?
Many will wonder why we write our program under.NET Framework and why it is better then programming the normal way.
1. The Library system has the same standard: Because the Library has the same standard. Allows us not to worry that the language of our writing is the correct Library or not, and you don’t have to worry that the Library that you use will not work in one’s language.
2. Not the operating system: Because each operating system using MRI are not identical. However if the programming is running under.NET all you need is to have.NET Framework in your program it will allow the program to work on every supported operating systems.
3. All the language are the same: we do not have to study of new language every time you want to program some thing new and you can use the programming language that your most familiar with to develop you program.
4. A controlled environment: Because the system is standard. Distributed control systems are easy to use whether its memory allocation the machine can do the job faster and lowering the possibility of you computer crashing.
5. Security is more:.NET Framework has a security option called permission. That allows the user to set whether to use that part of the program or not Depending on the user and you also have a function to encrypt your data.